Company: Shields Health Care Group
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Brockton, MA
Reporting to the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis, the Financial Analyst will assist with the budget process for multiple independent operating companies providing diagnostic imaging and radiation oncology services. This individual is a key contributor to the annual budget process, including coordination with several Senior Management and Director level personnel and preparing presentations for Management and our joint venture partners. This position is located in our administrative offices in Brockton.
- Assist with the annual budget process for 30+ operating companies.
- Update operating and cashflow forecast models for operating companies on a standalone and consolidated basis.
- Play a key role in assessing and implementing the company’s financial, budget and forecasting systems
- Review monthly operating statistics and financial results and provide forecast recommendations and reporting of key metrics
- Provide ad-hoc and ROI analysis along with reporting that supports strategic decision making for the company
- BS in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- 2 years experience in a FP&A role
- Strong analytical, problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Must have solid P&L analysis and reporting experience
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Experience utilizing automated accounting systems
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time while simultaneously performing data entry and information intake via phone and pc
- This position requires extensive interaction with all customer groups. Candidate must be personable, upbeat, fast paced and organized.
It is not intended that this Job Description include all details of the work functions of this position. The incumbent will perform work of lower or equivalent classification as required or directed and work of higher classification for training and development purposes or as warranted.