Easy access to medical records
The fastest way to access reports and images is through our secure patient portal, Patient Connect.
PATIENT CONNECT PORTAL (patients only)
We manage the medical records for most Shields MRI & PET/CT sites. Below are the sites that we cannot release records for. Patients need to call the below facilities directly to obtain records:
- Maine- Central Maine Medical Center, 207-795-2480
- Boston- Tufts (MRI), 617-636-0063
- Cape/South- CCH, Fontaine, Wilkens, Falmouth, Sandwich, 508-862-5540
- Concord, Westford – Emerson Hospital, 978-287-3907
Looking for a CD? Everything that is on a CD is available immediately via our secure patient portal, Patient Connect.
If you require a hard copy CD:
- Please complete our authorization release form (here) and return it to Shields, using the instructions on the form.
- Please allow for up to 14 days to process your request, plus additional mail time. You can also access these same reports and images online immediately through Patient Connect.
If you have any questions, please contact our medical records department at 1-800-258-4674, option 3.
Medical Records Submission for Third Party Requesters (attorneys, insurance company or other entity)
If you are an attorney, insurance company, or any other entity requesting records from our facility, please click on the link below to upload your request along with the patient’s authorization.
Click here to submit a request for medical records
Third Party Requester FAQ:
When will my online medical record request be ready?
Your records will be ready in 3-5 business days from the receipt of your electronic request.
How do I check the status of my request?
How do I pay for my records and/or radiology images?
How do I contact Customer Service (note this call center supports third party requests only)
You may call: 858-244-1811 or Contact Support for live chat: https://hds.sharecare.com/contact-us/