Easy, fast access to reports & images via Shields Express Link.
Visit Shields Express Link, our secure results portal for quick access to medical records – anywhere, on any device.
We manage and provide the medical records for most Shields MRI & PET/CT sites. Below are the sites that we cannot release records for. Patients need to call the below facilities directly to obtain records:
- Maine- Central Maine Medical Center, 207-795-2480
- Boston- Tufts (MRI), 617-636-6300
- Cape/South- CCH, Fontaine, Wilkens, Falmouth, Sandwich, 508-862-5540
Looking for a CD? Shields has implemented enhanced safety precautions to reduce the risk of illness spread. All medical records are now available online, avoiding the use of CDs. Our secure portal, Shields Express Link, is easily accessible here, on our home page. In just a few steps, you’ll have immediate access to your records.
Important information about our medical records policies:
- Our medical records policy has changed as of September 2, 2019. We now require written consent for release of hard copy medical records, including your report. The fastest way to access a hard copy of your medical records is via Shields Express Link. If you have any questions about our policy or the change, please contact our medical records department.
- If you require a hard copy CD, an authorization release form will need to be completed and returned to Shields’ medical records. The form can be found HERE.